Miles' case for a cut in wages

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Mar 20 20:40:14 PST 2002

It seems to me that if developing countries are to have more, the US will have to have less. The country will have to make choices. Clearly the operative choice at this time is that 20% of the population will accumulate maximum capital, define the narrative so that the other 80% will accept their greatly reduced circumstances. For those who don't accept it, well, things are being put in place to deal with them..BTW, just caught the end of an episode of the piece of crap non-acting event called Law and Order. Anarchists(no organization) kids who look like Wally Cleaver have burned an apartment building that replaced a community garden, accidently killing a young teacher. But the real culprit is an bit older organic farmer with a web site that points these unorganized, idealistic kids to the targets. WTO protests are mentioned more than once. Episode ends with the older guy facing no consequences and making a cold-blooded statement about all wars having victims. ----- Original Message ----- From: Miles Jackson <cqmv at pdx.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 5:20 PM Subject: Re: Miles' case for a cut in wages