law and order

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Mar 20 22:18:18 PST 2002

Woah...Now Law and Order is one of my favorite TV shows (although I hate the SVU and Criminal Intent series they have)

I know a lot of people who like it and I don't get it. I liked that main guy a lot in other things and was absolutely shocked at the stuff he says and the way he says it, when the series first came out. I sit there and try to grasp if it's the acting or the writing that drives me nuts. I mean the phrases they come up with! Like slogans or something. Maybe it's the sanctimony thing. Conservatives go with it naturally. But the liberals have to get their sanctimony fix through shows like this. Then there are those afternoon court shows for the less educated. I may have found my outlet. I've only seen a coupla pieces and I don't even remember the name but it stars the guy who played Abbie Hoffman. Nah. I just love watching his mouth. Among other things.