angry bird dicks (was Re: Dicks n' Dough)

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Wed Mar 20 22:35:49 PST 2002

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 sui.generis at myrealbox.com wrote:

[...]

> For those who think I was angry, please show me where I was so all-fired
> angry until doug insulted me and Matt insulted Joe's intelligence. Forgive
> my irrational response to matt: he redbaits at other lists and I have no
> tolerance for someone who does such a thing.

Oh bite me. I wasn't "redbaiting" Joe for goodness sake. If I insulted his intelligence it was because I didn't think his position re: online privacy and mailing lists was very sophisticated. I know, I'm not old enough to be right. Yeah I may have been a bit coarse but I was copying the tone of his post. It is silly to blame Doug that people didn't obscure their identities.

And cut out the shit about "redbaits at other lists". First of all there's only one list you are talking about, and it was a thread probably a year old, and it wasn't clearly redbaiting. Do you see me running around dc-stuff slandering you about your posts to LBO? No. Do you see me "outing" you on the 'other' list? No. I told you before I am not going to dredge up other debates from other lists and hoist them upon LBO, so kindly cut out these silly attempts to provoke. I've been here for at least around 6 months under the exact same email address. If I was disruptive I'm sure I would have kicked and banned. But it hasn't happened. Deal with it. It isn't worth your time nor mine advancing this type of drama.

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 icq: 120941588

yahoo msg: beyondzero123 Trillian did a little research in the ship's copy of THHGTTG. It had some advice to offer on drunkenness. "Go to it", it said, "and good luck." It was cross-referenced to the entry concerning the size of the Universe and ways of coping with that.

-THHGTTG