forwarded

sui.generis at myrealbox.com sui.generis at myrealbox.com
Thu Mar 21 11:51:34 PST 2002

At 01:29 PM 3/21/02 -0600, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Matt Cramer wrote:
> >
> > If I piss you off here, flame me for
> > what I type here. I think this is a reasonable request.
> >

>I would narrow that even further. My private practice is to read attacks
>on the argument of a particular post I have written, but as soon as
>someone starts drudging up other posts and yakking about pattern or
>contradiction or whatever, I delete and go on to other things.

it's seems to me that, if anyone were to analyze the forwards to LOBfest--using this list to continue debates held elsewhere--you, yoshie, and charles lead the way. what, what's good for the vanguard ain't good for the rubes?

instead of keeping on keeping on with the typical hypocrisy, carrol, why don't you explain to our good fried what an absurd defense of redbaiting he's offered. come on, carrol, show us that you have some of it still left.

kelley