It's official: No military action against Iraq (beyond the usual perpetual bombing)

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Mar 21 11:52:07 PST 2002

Don't be so literal.

I was responding in the spirit of your space-cadet thread. I told you I like the X-files. Your stuff would be more interesting if you had dudes with green blood and shit like that. Here's an idea: the twin towers didn't really fall down. They were surrounded by a cloaking mechanism. Zionist paramilitaries have imprisoned the inhabitants, force them to eat schwarmeri, and harvest them for body parts. Just like the Nazis, their old collaborators! Try and disprove it!! You can't!!!

mbs