Spying

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Thu Mar 21 13:33:14 PST 2002

At 02:24 PM 03/21/2002 -0500, Naji wrote:
>Also, keep in mind that Israel has a history of spying on the US. The most
>celebrated case is that of Johnathan Pollard. So it is not entirely
>farfetched that Israel was spying on the US once again.

Painstakingly and entertainingly documented in "Dangerous Liasons" by Leslie and Andrew Cockburn. Apologies to list members; I know I've cited this book a zillion times; but if you read it, you won't be mad. It's a damn good book.

In addition to documenting the spying and covert activities it also underlines the extent to which, generally speaking, the U.S. tolerates this spying.

Joanna