Al Quada and the Taliban

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 21 15:59:25 PST 2002

Red-Diaper Baby, Ex-Trot, Bad Boy, Steve Schwartz has been writing prolifically on SA and Wahhabism in the Weekly Standard, Partisan Review, WSJ and the UK papers like the Telegraph for a while. I have his e-mail address on my other computer, at home, if anyone wishes to kibbitz with him. As, one pal here in S.F., a former member of the SWP, who used to hang with him in North Beach occasionally 'sez, "Steven likes to play both sides of the street..." Michael Pugliese P.S. Schwartz lives in the same bldg. in Washington, D.C. that C.L.R. James scholar and all around good guy, Scott McLemee, lives in...It's a small world after all...The Disney Tendency of Trotskyism!