al-Qaeda and Taliban

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Mar 21 23:41:36 PST 2002

Carrol, I'm sure that by now everybody's thoroughly familiar with the mantra of conspiracy busters inc. Try something new. Like trying to explain what this chain of reasoning has to do with X & not-X.

1. The DEA docs are clear, irrefutable evidence that a planned operation involving hundreds of Israelis happened, and it clearly wasn't a marketing operation. 2. Dasquié affirms his FBI sources think this is a spy operation. He's also got an organizational chart: http://www.intelligenceonline.com/images/newversion/reseau/HTML/isr-net_A.ht m 3. But any idiot can see that this wasn't about intelligence gathering, sabotage, or any other conceivable sort of spying. 4. Unless they were decoys to cover the real operation. 5. Le Monde reported that at least 5 of the Israelis lived in Hollywood, Florida at the time when Atta & pals were in town. 6. The Amdocs connection is damning. Amdocs is known to gather information on calls made throughout the US. This was in the Carl Cameron report that Fox pulled. (was at http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40747,00.html )

Now for the speculation part:

I posted an account of the bombing of the marine barracks in Beirut, detailing how the Israelis spotted the Hezbollah preparations, gave the US a vague warning, and kept the truck under close surveillance all the way to the target. Need I say more?

Maybe this: The actions of the Israeli invasion forces in Lebanon vis-a-vis US troops were more those of an adversary stopping just short of all-out conflict than a strategic partner. A litmus test, so to say. Also, the short-selling of AA stocks by the CIA-connected Deutsche Bank, the hardening of the Pentagon's target section, and preparations for an Afghanistan invasion timed for the attack are evidence that it wasn't all Mossad, or that Israeli penetration of the US govt is do deep that it's hard to tell the difference.

But of course I respect your faith in the terrorism-by-cave-dwellers myth.

Hakki

Hakki