Russian Israelis

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 09:55:39 PST 2002

>So why did they bring in Ethiopians? To get some new restaurant
>choices?

The Ethiopian Jews were and hare _horribly_ treated, racism is rampant; there were seriosu question raised by the Rabbinical Ct about whether they6 were really Jews at all, etc. It was a PR stunt. The IDF used its high tech derring to to save some people that it didn't raelly want from one its estwhile allies--they had been cozy with Idi Amin, trained his psychopathic murderers, etc., and not to change the democraphics in Israel. If there had been a million Ethiopian Jews, the situation would have been different. They would not have invited them in. You have no idea what utterly vile buckets of elephant excrement the Israeli elite are, these people are every bit as bad as Finkelstein says.

>Present company excepted, I have to say that the preoccupation
>with Yids on this list by some people creeps me out.

?? Why, this is a lot of the practical work that do with Not In My Name, can't I be a self-hating Jew in public?

jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx