KPFK

rhisiart at earthlink.net rhisiart at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 22 14:11:14 PST 2002

At 04:30 PM 3/22/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>ravi wrote:
>
>>Doug Henwood wrote:
>>> (Marc Cooper, a favorite of many on this list, asked me to post this.
>>> Since it's quite long, I've included some excerpts and a link. Enjoy!]
>>

>>doug, how about giving us marc's email address so this gets to be more
>>of a two-way conversation? i critiqued his ad hominem attacks on amy
>>goodman the last time you posted one of his lengthy diatribes but it
>>would be silly to just keep repeating ourselves here on LBO.
>
><mcooper at thenation.com>

while you're at it, send a copy of your critique to the editor of the nation, the nation associates, and the nation institute. i always do. they love seeing how people react to coop and coop's stuff.

Mailing Address: 33 Irving Place New York, New York 10003 Telephone: 212-209-5400 (voice), 212-982-9000 (fax)

General Information: info at thenation.com

Letters to The Editor: letters at thenation.com

Submission Guidelines: click here Article Submissions: submissions at thenation.com

Nation Institute: institute at thenation.com

Nation Associates: associates at thenation.com

and if the thought appeals to you, you might want to ask them why they give coop a false aura of legitimacy by allowing him to have an emal address at a prestigious journal like the nation.