Russian israelis

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Mar 22 14:31:21 PST 2002

At 04:29 PM 03/22/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>There seems to be little doubt that Zionism is
>in a demographic race it is destined to lose, absent the
>outright expulsion of masses of non-Jews.

OK. But here is what puzzles me. Don't the folks who advocate genocide (oops, I mean transfer of Palestinians and Israeli arabs) realize that once that happens, Israel will make a nice neat target?

I mean, pragmatically speaking, if I were running Israel (as it is now run), I would make a point of keeping a marginal population of Palestinians around because hostages are always a tactical advantage.

What am I missing here?

Joanna