Bobby Fischer

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Mar 22 14:50:56 PST 2002

At 05:02 PM 03/22/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I've no prob with serious opposition to the War on Terror, even though I've
>come to believe that some force is needed against al-Qaeda, if only to
>disrupt it (uprooting and destroying it is another question entirely).

OK. Assuming AQ is responsible for 9/11, and some "force" is needed against them....

...by that reasoning, tell me Dennis, what is it that is needed against the foreign policies of the United States, which in the last fifity years has been directly and indirectly responsible for the murder of millions (and I'll stand by that number) of innocent people and for the support of murderous, regressive regimes across the world. What kind of force would be needed against that? Who should wield it?

Joanna