Russian Israelis

Micheal Ellis onyxmirr at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 22 16:02:44 PST 2002

>>Right, so it makes a diff that it's a Jew who says it. I can call Sharon a Nazi and compare his policy in the West Bank to Lidice. You can't.
>

>I agree that I can't... I'm not so sure that you can... Maybe only Israelis can... Maybe only Likud supporters can...
>
>I'll have to think about this...
>
>Nevertheless, it still creeps me out to see "Aryan" and "Israel" in the same paragraph. Maybe it shouldn't. But it does...

it creeps me out but probably for different reasons...if you compare zionist propaganda to nazi propaganda some of it nearly reads almost word for word especially the justifications for invading poland. well first of course they where saying poland invaded germany than they gave further justification that poland was a threat to the aryan nationalist (ethnic germans) rights to existance.

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/

~M.E.