Bobby Fischer on 9/11

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Fri Mar 22 21:13:02 PST 2002

Chuck Grimes:

>I don't think I complained about >the posting. The point was >directed at
the idea of making >Fischer's comments News, as in >`in the News'. So, to re->reiterate, if I wanted to discredit >a public position,

And you can see how it played out on the list. One person immediately posted to imply that since certain people on the list were as nuts as Fischer, Fischer ought to join the list to keep them happy.

I didn't find the content of the interview interesting enough that a summary and link wouldn't have sufficed, but that is the post-er's decision. I just scrolled, as I usually do, when what I feel to be worthless content gets posted. I'm sure some of you will make a meal out of it. Fine.

Charles Jannuzi