Flouncing chuckie huff

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Mar 24 09:34:43 PST 2002

> That paradise is courtesy of the CIA, from the same homicidal,
> drug-addicted, racist, warmongering shithole you crawled out of. That
enough
> stereotyping for you, dickhead? Free Republic's over there on the right,
> your fellow posters can't hear you from here.
>
> Hakki

Believe me, dear friend, I would love nothing better than to see my tax dollars finance something more constructive than that Kurd-killing police state you live in. Then you'd be on your own with no one to blame but yourselves, and free to jail or slaughter whoever you choose so long as US citizens aren't footing the bill.

DP