Spineless Max S. and Reactionary Slander (was RE: Russian Israelis)

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 09:32:54 PST 2002

Let me see if I understand, Since I joined this list I have learned that:

Robert Fisk is a racist Norman Finkelstein is a Nazi Anyone who opposed the bombing of Afghanistan is at the same level as the raving anti-Semite Bobby Fisher Alexander Cockburn is an anti-Semitic, right-wing survivalist.

Wow! Learn something new every day when you subscribe to a left LISTSERV!

Déjenme decirles, a riesgo de parecer ridículo, que el revolucionario verdadero está guiado por grandes sentimientos de amor.

Che