IMF programs & growth

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Mar 24 11:33:11 PST 2002

"A Cure Worse Than the Disease? Currency Crises and The Output

Costs of IMF Supported Stabilization Programs"

BY: MICHAEL M. HUTCHISON

University of California at Santa Cruz

Department of Economics

Document: Available from the SSRN Electronic Paper Collection:

http://papers.ssrn.com/paper.taf?abstract_id=288720

Other Electronic Document Delivery:

http://econ.ucsc.edu/faculty/hutch/new_nber_w8305.pdf

SSRN only offers technical support for papers

downloaded from the SSRN Electronic Paper Collection

location. When URLs wrap, you must copy and paste

them into your browser eliminating all spaces.

Paper ID: UCSC Dept. of Economics Working Paper No. 485