The great Whitewater scandal that never was

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Sun Mar 24 14:55:56 PST 2002

The great Whitewater scandal that never was Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 19:38:49 +0200 From: "Hakki Alacakaptan" <nucleus at superonline.com>

Well said. IOW a theory of the covert aspect of class struggle, providing it's falsifiable, is not conspiracism.

|| Chris says it better than me.
(...)
|| Were there some conspiracies going on? Sure. But this was largely an
|| intra-elite struggle within capitalism.
|| -Chip

Excellent. We have it in writing then. You agree that the class struggle includes conspiracies but is not limited to them. You seem to be downplaying it by calling it an "intra-elite struggle", whatever that means, but the essential thing is that you've admitted that conspiracy is part of the MO of the ruling class.

Hakki

Charles: Yes, excellent. It does not follow that because someone discusses the evidence of any given conspiracy, that one is doing so as part of a conspiracy "theory" of history.

Discussion of "Big" men does not necessarily imply a Big man theory of history.