was present company really excepted then?

sui.generis at myrealbox.com sui.generis at myrealbox.com
Mon Mar 25 11:49:43 PST 2002

At 02:22 PM 3/25/02 -0500, Max Sawicky wrote:
>But that wasn't the problem here.
>Rather it was more in the vein of, "the Jews" as a unitary corporate
>body covertly exercising malign political, financial, and cultural influence
>in the world, or worse. This was "Ace's" sin.

the question is, is it the sin of members of this list? that was the original charge. "Present company excepted, I have to say that the preoccupation with Yids on this list by some people creeps me out." (mbs)

i'm honestly very curious since it always seems to me to be the case that preoccupations comes from what jks called "self-hating" jews--an obnoxious characterization, that.

kelley