death

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:50:53 PST 2002

>Find out when you're statistically slated to die:
><http://longtolive.com/LongToLive.asp>.

No end to the quizzes on the list these days, is there? However, it's gratifying to realize I can chug on as far as 83 *even without* abandoning my high-fat/smoke-ridden/overly caffeinated ways. And if I really clean up my act (which, oddly, seems to require flossing more regularly) I can stagger as far as 97.

BTW, I once heard "actuary" defined as a person who didn't have the personality to become an accountant -- a remark that unfortunately is much less funny today, now that accountants have been revealed as figures of such deep intrigue (the Wall St. Journal has a pg 1 story about this today).

Carl