Food Is Not a Human Right

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 18:08:32 PST 2002

That's pretty sad...

I just read an article about genetically engineered cows that give extra protein in milk, with the added claim that such a technology will be able to feed starving nations. Now I'm still on the fence about GE, but the claim that there is a food shortage in the world is downright stupid. Those are the claims those silly ZPG people make.

Here's the article:

<http://www.osu.edu/students/CJP/>

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net