Russia, Ukraine, CIS

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sat Mar 30 02:55:08 PST 2002

Who's "she"? The Russian nationalist (I figure the "r" in "first" belongs wit theh precesdin prognoun)? Well ain't that typical. Chauvinists, fundies, pomo welcomes you in its broad historicist embrace. If that's the way it's gonna be, I say roll back the stalinists. I assume she has other charms ;-)

As for the band, well that Serbian tuborock I mentioned and Goran Bregovitch, who used to do scores for Custurica and also made a big hit in Turkey, and ZSZ, they all sound the same to me. In fact I prefer the Serbian variant bec it's more heavy metal.

Hakki