women and war

Joanna Bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Sat Mar 30 11:21:03 PST 2002

Hakki wrote

Bravery and motivation are not the problem. In fact I remember the British MOD did a study about womens' readiness to kill in combat and couldn't find anything to fault them. But today's infantry is very much different from the 19th century. Nowadays, the less an army is prepared to take casualties, the harder it trains its troops, thereby raising the threshold of required physical performance.

_______

Yeah. I'm willing to bet women do great in revolutions and guerilla warfare. I used to be a nearly perfect shot (with a 38 special) !!! :)

Joanna