Fwd: I urge you to read this in its entirety

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Mar 30 20:40:51 PST 2002

Tonight"s edition of "Le Journal" (France 2 evening news, partially rebroadcast on NYC Channel 25) juxtaposed pictures of the totally devastated Palestinian Authority headquarters in Ramallah with pictures of the totally untouched Hamas headquarters in Gaza, with commentary reminding the viewer that the Hamas HQ had been built with aid from the Israeli government. I expect those fond of denouncing "conspiracy theories" to have a field day with this report.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64