Balkanization

Naji Dahi n.dahi12 at gte.net
Sun Mar 31 12:15:36 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Weiger" <lweiger at umich.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 1:49 PM Subject: Re: Balkanization

If there is a "real" two state solution and not Bantustanization of Palsetine, then yes there will be peace between the two states. It will be a cold peace, but peace non-the-less. The Barak plan was bantustanization, even though the US media made it seem that barak was giving 95% of the West Bank.

An independent, sovereign Palestinian state must be created to end the violence. That means Israel must dismantle all the settlements and withdraw to its pre-1967 borders. That icludes giving up the Golan Heights. Just implement UN resolution 242.

Naji