HISTORIC ANTIWAR DEMONSTRATION

jacdon at earthlink.net jacdon at earthlink.net
Thu May 2 07:11:41 PDT 2002

I would like to thank list member Chuck Munson for his intemperate diatribe May 1 in opposition my article about the April 20 antiwar protest posted earlier in the day and titled Historic Antiwar Demonstraton. As with all complex political articles containing many facets, including internal movement contradictions, a writer always fears that he or she may have gotten some major facts wrong, or misinterpreted something important. Munson’s take-no-prisoners attack has eased this writer’s mind considerably. I consider his polemic to be empty of substance, and delivered in a style amounting to self-refutation. Thus, my only reply to his fulmination is to encourage him to keep up the good work.

Jack A. Smith