a kvetch

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu May 2 15:39:27 PDT 2002

Hi,

It's an easy macro to write in Microsoft Word, does anyone know a better way in Windows?

Copy garbled text into Word, run macro, copy back to e-mail window.

Also, (I know it's like herding crickets) but sometimes it helps if folks on a list agree to set the same default line wrap length in characters. Common ones are 76, or 80, etc.

-Chip

environment