kevtch

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu May 2 19:53:30 PDT 2002

someone posted a javascript page to do this a few months ago, to lbo-talk. perhaps he can repost a pointer to it. if its lost, we can rewrite it... --ravi

---------

The unix scripts are rilly tough:

Open or paste into Emacs in either command line or X-window:

1) do `Esc %' <query/replace for bad characters>

2) do `Esc q' <word wrap>

3) re-mail with `Ctrl m x' <address, subject>.

If I am using the command line after editing and saving file `Ctrl s' <filename>, then I use:

1) `mail <address, subject, cc>'

2) `~r <filename>'

3) `.' on a separate line as the send command.

Chuck Grimes

PS. I sent a version of this post earlier from an old machine that still had my return address at Tsoft, so this might appear again if Doug forwards it from the now unsubed address.