Jack Smith: Reporter for Workers World?????

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Fri May 3 11:29:29 PDT 2002

oh fer cheeeee-rist's sake. Jack Smith has been posting with the from address jacdon at earthlink.net and posting quite clearly as someone affiliated with the IAC for a very long time. i have about a two dozen of these sorts of posts in an archive that dates back to 9-11. i trashed everything prior to that. here's his standard frickin intro to the pieces he writes for the Mid-Hudson, which he posts at this list on a regular basis.

From: jacdon at earthlink.net Received: from 4.48.183.203 (PPPa26-ResaleNewWindsor2-5R7414.dialinx.net [4.16.217.215])

by gull.mail.pas.earthlink.net (EL-8_9_3_3/8.9.3) with SMTP id PAA18001;

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:42:35 -0700 (PDT) Message-ID: <3BA295DD.CFD at earthlink.net> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:43:40 -0500 X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01-C-NSCP (Macintosh; U; PPC) MIME-Version: 1.0 To: Recipient List <jacdon at earthlink.net> Subject: PROGRESSIVE NEWS OF INTEREST Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Sender: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Precedence: bulk Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com

PROGRESSIVE NEWS OF INTEREST

Following are two progressive news items of interest which were included the current issue of the biweekly Mid-Hudson (N.Y.) Action Newsletter/Calendar of Sept. 15, 2001--number 49. We have eliminated all the calendar items and other material. It is published in the town of New Paltz, N.Y., by the Mid-Hudson National People's Campaign and the local branch of the International Action Center.