FT: Anti-globalisation alliance lies low

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri May 3 12:07:42 PDT 2002

Carrol Cox wrote:

>"Peter K." wrote:
>>
>> Chuck:
>
>Illusions as to the usefulness of this are one of the strongest negative
>features of the anti-g movement. If that movement is to continue to be a
>positive it must destroy this illusion.
>
>It is a small boy's dream rather than serious politics.

Right. It makes no difference that finance ministers are afraid to come to DC for the April WB/IMF meetings, that the underlings who do have to be escorted by armed guards, and the the institutions themselves have been forced to change their discourse markedly. I guess we just need more manly stuff from the likes of you, Carrol.

Doug