A Congress of closet ethnic cleansers?

Bradley Mayer bradleymayer at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 12:16:52 PDT 2002

Any commentary on the recent vote? One idea: Let's give Congress a "second chance" to redeem itself (i.e., let's pretend). Massively email the 'No' voters, demanding that they submit one of these BS nonbinding resolutions, but this time putting Congress on record as opposing the ethnic cleansing, by "transfer" or any other means, of the Palestinian population in the West Bank or Gaza. It would be great fun watching the pro-Israel lobby try to oppose this, while pitting the corrupt opportunists against the hard-core cleansers. I love watching my enemies fight one another.

-Brad Mayer

May 3, 2002

'No' Votes and Nonvoters

WASHINGTON, May 2 — Following is a list of legislators who voted "No" or did not vote on the resolutions of support for Israel:

Senators

Voting "No"

Robert Byrd, Dem., W.Va.

Ernest Hollings, Dem. S.C.