the main course

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri May 3 13:38:19 PDT 2002

joanna bujes wrote:

>Could you say more? I went to the URL but could not see much as I am
>not a subscriber.
>
>For example, are they just talking about the stock market...or about
>the economy as a whole?

The stock market first, then the real economy. They think this is the big one, with decades of depression and war ahead of us.

Remember, though, this stuff is kind of like astrology, with waves taking the place of heavenly bodies. But there's another Elliott fan on lurking on this list - I'll let him out himself if he likes.

Doug