Thomas Seay: Paranoid???? :)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 15:09:52 PDT 2002

Kelley, I have never seen Jack post that he was a member of IAC. If he did, then I missed it. I just wanted to point out that he wasn't a neutral reporter. If pointing that out makes me "paranoid" then, fine, I am paranoid.

-Thomas

> Ok, Thomas. AFAIK, Jack Smith has been a member of
> this list for quite some
> time, regularly posting his missives from The
> Hudson. He clearly identifies
> his affiliation at the top, uses the by line Jack
> Smith, and closes with
> Jack Smith. I have no love for the IAC, as you know,
> but accusing JS of
> hiding his identity or portraying himself as neutral
> is silly

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx