VCs: the scoop

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Fri May 3 21:21:50 PDT 2002

At 12:03 AM 5/4/02 -0400, Chris Beggy wrote:
>kelley at pulpculture.org writes:
>
> > can anyone tell me how VCs work exactly? anyone had any experience
> > working for a company that went with VC funds. always seemed like an
> > evil idear to me, just one a cursory glance. can anyone give me more
> > of a scoop--in terms of nitty, gritty, terrible details. or point me
> > to good resources on why VC funding sucks. :)
>
>Nick Tredennick is a good guy:
>
> http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/WEBONLY/resource/sep01/speak.html
>
>Chris

you have no idea how i'm kissing the ground, thanking all known deities that you hooked me up with this Chris. long story, but a quick skim of this article suggests that this oughtta nip it right in the bud with my partner in crime, a programmer i love madly because he rawks. but, i'm awful wary about this potential move and i need to bring him down to earth!

thank you! big fat snit smooch!

yes, i'm fucking still working. i worked out for an hour and half. i'm going to hit the sack soon, after a nightcap!

kelley