$7 billion

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Fri May 3 21:19:43 PDT 2002

I don't know about 7 bil but I have seen the sleaze really oozing with the new development at UDI.

As I recall the Crusader tank/missile thingy almost was canceled by the Army while Clinton was in, but then under Bush, congress ok'd funding for the Crusader, happily for UDI's owner Carlyle, just a day or two before UDI was spun off in an IPO. Now unhappily for the shareholders, Crusader is back on the chopping block. And apparently Sec't White of Enron fame is the icing on the sleazy cake. Check out headlines under chart. http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=UDI&d=c&k=c1&a=v&p=s&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=l

----- Original Message ----- From: Tim Shorrock <tshorrock51 at hotmail.com> To: LBO-LIST <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 2:26 PM Subject: $7 billion