Terror Inc.

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat May 4 05:40:42 PDT 2002

> So does that mean we go after ISI next? Our valiant erstwhile Pakistani
allies in the fight against terror? The ones we let flee down a rathole in Kunduz (taking substantial numbers of al-Qaeda and Taliban cadre with them)? Track Osama through NWFP and Azad Kashmir? Or perhaps go to the source and join with our glorious Indian allies in a drive on Allahabad? Wouldn't anything less be inconsistent, cowardly, morally idiotic, and craven appeasement?

> Michael McIntyre

I'm guessing by your witty tone that you think we shouldn't pursue these thugs. Is that about right?

Would you be as glib if you were talking about Nazis fleeing their bunkers? But, of course you don't consider al-Qaeda to be as dangerous or as committed to mass murder, yes?

DP