Terror Inc.

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 10:16:34 PDT 2002

> > Hey, Dennis, you also signed up to the USA Patriot Act in the service of
> > "fighting terror"? But I guess you must be; let a man commit murder, and
> > won't stop at robbery.
> >
> > jks
> >

>Hey Justin -- ever hold more than one political thought in your head at one
>time?

I don't get the point of this insult. My own point was that in susbcribing to the war, you subscribe to the wgole war, the war at homea s well as the war war aboard. But I guess you think the sacrifice of our liberties is worth it to end the threat of terror, if indeed we do end the threat of terror. Yiou can hardlt think otherwise: if you cty havoc and let slip the dogs of war, you can't be too refined about what ensues. The remaining question, for you "progressive imperialists" like Hitchens and yourself is, whjat makes you on the left anymore? Maybe left wing ideals also have to go by the biards along with freedom and international norms of lawful conduct--all casaulties of the war on terror. Let's hear it for Dennis, Chris H and John Ashcroft! jks