Terror Inc.

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Sat May 4 12:03:54 PDT 2002

Doug Henwood wrote:

> I don't know. I wish I did. And I wish I knew who'd apply it. The UN
> doesn't have an army - it needs member states to sign over their troops.
> And who would those be? The Netherlands? Suriname?

huh? there are dozens of nations with large military forces (india and pakistan come to mind) apart from the US (netherlands and surinam). if they are unwilling to do their part and the US has to bear this burden of righteousness, then there lies the problem. still not a justification for unilateral action on the part of the US... at least not until attempts to set right this imbalance have been tried and have failed. or have they?

--ravi