Scheduling

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Sat May 4 20:16:25 PDT 2002

OK, so I lied -- "Penguin Planet" is going live May 15, not May 1st. Chapter 1 will have juicy stuff on neoliberalism, Chapters 2-4 are mostly for litcritter geeks, Chapters 5-7 are a full court press on videogame culture (mostly PC, because the consoles are only now catching up to where the developers are at, though Chapt 7 will emphasize the fact that the videogame culture is converging around consoles). So if you've ever wondered wondered what makes the information culture tick, check out <http://www.efn.org/~dredmond/penguin.html> after May 15 (for now, I've taken down the old stuff, though I'm sure it's cached on Google somewhere).

-- Dennis (still dashedly doubled)