Terror Inc.

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 01:50:45 PDT 2002

>On Sat, 4 May 2002, Brad DeLong wrote:
>
> > Do you really think that the Taliban needed *evidence* from *us* to
> > tell them what Al-Qaeda was up to?
>
>Of course not. Their actions were completely outside civilized practice.
>They should have followed the example we set: whenever any other country
>asks for one of our international terrorists, we give him up right away,
>no questions asked, because we know what he's been doing... --CGE

Like Henry the K. . . . Hey, Brad, if we had the evidence about Sept 11 when we demanded that the T hand over ObL, waht would it have cost us to produce it? Is it unreasonable to ask that theevidence be produced before delivering, or attempting to deliver, a suspect? What kind of liberal are you, a George Bush liberal--"Hand him over, we we know he's guilty?" (Bear in mind that I _am_ a liberal. I don't use the term as an expression of oppobrium but one of honor, and one that people like you sully with comments like the above.) jks