Kagarlitsky on Chechnya

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Sun May 5 21:32:31 PDT 2002

ate: Sun, 05 May 2002 09:48:59 -0700 From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> Subject: Kagarlitsky on Chechnya

http://216.239.37.100/search? q=cache:plZvn_bJ_JQC:www.hudson.org/American_Outlook/articles_wn01/clark.htm +Ru ssian+Racism+and+American+Political+...+by+Boris+Kagarlitsky&hl=en&ie=utf-8

http://www.google.com/search?q=Russian+Racism+and+American+Political+... +by+Boris+Kagarlitsky

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 &q=russian+intellectual+anti-semitism
>...The Russian public's support for the conflict, however, remains
ambiguous. Russian sociologist Boris Kagarlitsky noted, in The Moscow Times (July 26, -------------- Kagarlitsky is incredibly lame on Chechnya. He managed to wait until after Sept. 11 to mention the existence of Khattab (BTW, Khattab is the recently killed Jordanian jihadist). He is insufferable. I swear to God sometimes I think he is writing to a leftwing Western audience to increase his market share.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal