Terror Inc.

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Sun May 5 18:13:55 PDT 2002

At 02:33 PM 05/04/2002 -0400, Peter K. wrote:
>Sure I'm up for a real war. Better that, than have al-Qaeda pull another
>911 on the United States.
>9/11 had a lot to do with the Taliban, because the members of al Qaeda
>were their "guests" according
>to the Taliban and they wouldn't turn them over. Poor memory on your part,
>unless this is just a
>dishonest selective recounting of facts.

You're up for a real war? Really?

You're up for watching the city you live in being blown to smithereens?

You're up for watching your family starve to death? You're up for digging your kids out of the rubble?

That's a real war! Americans have never seen anything like it.

Maybe what you mean is that you're up to sitting in your living room, sipping a beer, and watching the Luftwaffe describing their latest bombing sweep: "it was like christmas down below..."

I mean that's ok. But please, don't call it a "real war."

Joanna