apathetic bomber

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 7 14:27:01 PDT 2002

Luke Helder, suspect in the midwestern pipe bombing, has a band with a web page at: <http://artists4.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Apathy_MN/>. Hard to get in, but I managed a little while a go, and nabbed a sample song. If you can't get into his site, I've uploaded it to <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Apathy_MN_-_Conformity.mp3>.

Other music lurking on the woefully negclected LBO website (which will be updated very very soon, I swear):

Mark Crispin Miller's truly deeply profoundly awful demo tape, "Queen of the Forest." If the guy wants media to be more like this, gimme Rupert Murdoch. <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/MCMillerQueen.mp3>.

And Paul Robeson singing the Soviet National Anthem, with the unforgettable lines about "Stalin our leader": <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/RobesonSovNatAnth.mp3>.

Doug