Bomb in Rishon L'tsion...too close for comfort

Bryan Atinsky bryan at indymedia.org.il
Tue May 7 17:03:51 PDT 2002

Doug wrote: "that won't be the conclusion drawn, will it? Won't this be an excuse for another offensive?"

Well, I am still awake...so.

Yah, Doug, you are correct, this will most likely become an excuse for another offensive. I even started writing that at the end of the last e-mail, but then I wiped it out, because I just didn't want to put it in words, I wanted to leave a little psychological door of opportunity open that we are not going to be so quickly back into another round of large-scale bloodletting.

It is just such a shitty thing to contemplate...

Bryan