Matrix ReLo/Revo

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Tue May 7 22:29:25 PDT 2002

It took awhile for the 1st one to grow on me, like some alien fungus which ends up boosting your cortex-receptors (it takes awhile to adjust to the ultraviolet reception). The first one was so damn good that part of me is afraid 2 and 3 will go the way of all sequels. But then, maybe the Wachowski brothers will follow Kieslowski's example, and the thing will blow the roof off the 21st century. If it's going to happen, they'll have to go beyond "Neon Genesis: Evangelion" and even "Max Payne". Apparently, price is no object in the quest for what is priceless:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101020513-235417,00.html

-- Dennis