Re? Chomsky in the news

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed May 8 00:19:44 PDT 2002

he tried at first to build an anti-immigrant base in the Communist PaRTY THERE. Michael

Right. Thanks to my trusty LBO connections I got fast relief of my worry. Have to look into the anti-immigrant thing. Been meaning to think about the left/right contradictions of such issues. I mean, you don't have to be anti-immigrant to come to the awareness that the Big Cigars might have flooded the country with immigrants just to screw with the labor markets when folks get uppity. Or they realize people are gonna be upset to learn they have crap for health/pension benies. I can imagine a line that would make sense within a left context that would seek to lower immigration. No?