Salvia

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 08:03:19 PDT 2002

Yes, I have done Salvia and, since it isn't scheduled YET, and therefore not illegal, used to grow it. You can buy the plant from certain garden shops and if you need the names and numbers of such places, let me know.

It is of very brief duration and VERY STRONG. In terms of strength, I would put LSD at a 6, ayahuasca at an 8 and salvia divinorum at a 10! It is a great herb but it is highly dissociative, so I suggest that you have a "sitter" with you when you take it (it's not dangerous in terms of dose but you can become detached from your body during the few minutes of the trip and fall).

Thomas --- pms <laflame at aaahawk.com> wrote:
> http://sagewisdom.org/salviashop.html
>
> There's an article in the NYTs about this. Anybody
> familiar with? I'm in
> need of mystical detachment.

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx