Dennis Miller's racist rant

Charlie Herbert chasherb at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 10:02:41 PDT 2002

> ….Then the Israelis, after months and months of
having the percentage
> equivalent of an Oklahoma City every week (and then
every day) start to
> do the same thing we did, and we tell them to show
restraint. If
> America were being attacked with an Oklahoma City
every day, we would
> all very shortly be screaming for the administration
to just be done
> with it and kill everything south of the
Mediterranean and east of the
> Jordan.

More to the point, doesn’t he mean everybody in Michigan or whereever McVeigh was from? I suppose all people with crewcuts would suffice. Take the tanks and roll over Detroit, make human shields of the whiners, fence off the entire southern border, obliterate all the police departments, and keep on doing that if anyone resists because the Michigan State Smokies aren’t up to their job….

Has anyone wondered how differently the pipe bomber kid from MN would have been treated if his name had El Amine on the end?

charlie