anti-zionism

Michael McIntyre mmcintyr at depaul.edu
Fri May 10 09:10:20 PDT 2002

Hey, let's bomb Gujarat while we're at it! Slobo has nothing on Modi!

MM

Nathan Newman wrote:

> If Israel started mass murder and mass explusions of the Palestinians,
yes.
> But I doubt it would come to that if the US withdrew all aid and even
> threatened to move in to defend the Palestinians.

You were for bombing Serbia in March 1999, when about 1500 ethnic Albanians had been killed. That qualified as mass murder. Now the number of Palestinians killed is about the same, but it's not mass murder quite yet.

There's no reason to doubt that the effect of bombing Israel would be any different than in Serbia - provoking a campaign of ethnic cleansing.

Seth