anti-zionism

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 12:56:58 PDT 2002

>I actually find this discussion kind of hilarious in showing how completely
>uninterested the purist left is in making real alliances.

Mostly I work with Not In My Name, a Jewish group here in Chicago that tries desperately to reach out to the mainstream Jewish community and make inroads on unthinking Zionism, see the Palestinians as human beings. It's hard and thankless work--except for the Palestinians,w ho are incredibly supportive and grateful. Sound too purist for you, Nathan? jks